Thursday, June 10, 2010

I Feel Like I won an Academy Award!

UPDATE:  Sadly, I have to decline my acceptance and wrote to tell the people over at Foodbuzz this morning.  I am so sad because I was so excited, but I have other plans.  I hope I can bring this dinner party to you in a future month! 

I just checked my email and found out that my proposal for Foodbuzz's 24 meals in 24 hours has been accepted!  I literally jumped up and down for a couple minutes and ran upstairs (almost falling on one of the last steps) to tell Drew.  I am so excited about the prospect of having a great meal event to blog about here and being featured for Foodbuzz

So what can you look forward to?  A Moroccan feast!  More details to come later, but I have lots of great ideas!  Click here to find out more about last month's 24 x 24.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great news, I know the meal will be outstanding.we are so happy you won.