Monday, December 5, 2011

Advent Event: 21 Days

Because I love to cook and grew up around those who also loved to cook, I am so excited to be able to introduce my daughter to the joys of making special things for those she loves.  She has already visited me in the kitchen in the arms of her dad and she is showing interest in food...that's a great place to start, I think.

I might be getting ahead of myself here a little bit, but I can't wait to start looking at these things until she is bigger.  So, today's Advent Calendar is Kiddie Kitchen things.  They are great gift ideas for any of those little ones who show an interest in the culinary arts. 


pretend play fruit tray from Melissa and Doug

Kids gourmet play range from PBKids
Babycakes mini donut maker - I know a kid who want this one!

Kid's apron from The Mint Needle on etsy - so cute!
Placemats that teach manners!  Gotta love that!
And lastly, a cookbook for family time in the kitchen
Enjoy cooking in the kitchen with your kiddos...I know I will!

1 comment:

June Dees said...

love it, Grace will love getting her hands in the flour, and helping mommy cook.