Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco Salsa

After a long day of shopping for and working out with our new fitness equipment device, we were not so hungry for a big dinner.  So in celebration of Cinco de Mayo, I threw together a few of my favorite ingredients for a salsa before the produce went bad and made some plates of nachos for us.  Oh, and Drew made some sort of adult beverage to go with dinner - and who said he wasn't festive?
Simple dinners are the best, in my opinion.  There is nothing like great fresh ingredients working together to bring about the most flavorful and enjoyable meals.  What is your go to "easy" dinner that makes all your tastebuds smile?

2 comments:

freesparrow said...

Tacos! Or bread and cheese and wine. I like that 'lazy dinner' is a label. Ha!

Leah said...

Tara, I knew you would say cheese and wine. As I was typing the question I was thinking about the answers the readers I have would say. I am not sure if this says something about the small amount of readers I have or how well I know the ones I love.