Thursday, December 15, 2011

Advent Event: 12 Days

Day late, real good nap, so not a dollar short!

I think this is officially the last day you can buy anything online and guarantee it is under your Christmas tree by Christmas morning.  In light of that I thought I would let you know that one of my all time favorite gifts are cookbooks.  I have a small obsession with them and a growing collection. 

One of those deal a day websites, One Kings Lane is having a Kitchen essentials sale today and is offering a great deal on many, many great titles, including:


I know a few Southern ladies who would love this!
For those who love Julia Child and have already done all her recipes.

A cookbook for those who love spice!  Drew would be a happy man.
I have heard really good things about this one this year.
As I was compiling this list, I realized I was doing shopping for my best foodie friend Tara.  Tara, I would buy all of these for you if I could, but I already bought you the best (teacher) present...at least I hope it is something you love.

If you are interested in checking out the rest of the sale, go here.  When you join their site you will save $15.00 off your first purchase.  That makes some of these cookbooks almost free or REALLY cheap!

Happy shopping!

1 comment:

freesparrow said...

awwww! thanks, friend! I already emailed spencer the link to the sriracha one!!!

I am glad to see you are up and blogging again- book blog, too?

love you!