Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursdays with Morgan

Not to be confused with the popular (and still unread by me) book Tuesdays with Morrie, I am now spending my Thursdays with Morgan.  Instead of spending time with an old, wise man, am spending time with a young woman who makes me feel really OLD!  Morgan has just started high school and I feel privileged to be one of the people she wants to hang with.  We like to bake goodies.  Last week, we created a long list of the things we would like to make, which should take us easily to the end of the year!  We figure we will bless others with the baked goods, so our waistlines do not suffer. 
Today, a Pampered Chef recipe for Banana Cream Brownie Squares.  This was a hit Pampered Chef!!  I knew you could do it!  Really simple recipe with box brownies, vanilla pudding, with cool whip and bananas.  I am not a fan of putting bananas on anything, so I just ate around them, but they were good.  I especially liked the pudding mix topping.  Great after school snack or perfect for dessert with a small crowd.  Morgan cut the bananas, folded in the cool whip and put it all together.  Love having someone in the kitchen to help me out!

No comments: